NeoToxin development

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Status report.

I'm working frantically to get the new code base up and running.

- The background scroller engine is completed.
- The music sequencer is completed.
- The sound mixer is almost completed.
- The object engine, including animation and collision detection, is nowhere near completed.

Since the last update, I've released two new versions of my assembler+linker; the latest version was uploaded just a few minutes ago. With the new features and bug fixes, I'm ready to tackle the remaining parts of the game code.

1 Comments:

  • At December 29, 2004 at 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sweeeeet! I can't wait

    m1t0s1s

    ==
    "My friends, the word 'unblowuppable' is thrown around a lot these days." Homer J. Simpson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home